At Lynchburg Arms and Indoor Shooting Range we offer a variety of certified instructor lead firearms courses. These on-site courses will be available to meet or exceed your needs. Our Basic Firearms Safety and Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting courses meet the State of Virginia concealed carry safety course requirements. All courses are taught by Certified Firearms Instructors. Your instructors at Lynchburg Arms and Indoor Shooting Range have years of experience and will provide you with the knowledge, skills and attitude for owning and safely operating your firearms.
Now Scheduling Classes for the Following Firearms Courses
Please check our events calendar for dates and times for this course.
- This course meets the Virginia Concealed Carry Permit requirements for the State of Virginia.
- Course Fee – $80 (includes range fee).
- A $40 deposit is required at course registration. No exceptions.
- Deposits are required to hold your seat and are refunded ONLY if you cancel a scheduled course within seven (7) days prior to the course start date.
- Course Fee – $40 per hour (not including range fees).
- A $40 deposit is required at course registration to hold your seat. No exceptions.
- A maximum of 15 students are accepted for this course.
- You must have attended, at minimum, the Basic Firearms Safety in order to register for this course and have proven that you have the ability to shoot and control your firearm safely.
Register for a Class
To register for any of our classes you must swing by our Gun Range and Gun Store located at 113 Sunburst Rd. Lynchburg, VA 24501. We require a $40 cash or check deposit to reserve your spot. Classes fill up quickly so reserve your spot now.
We look forward to seeing you soon!